Backend Software Engineer (Serverless & Typescript)
TSX Entertainment (TSXE) is a one-of-a-kind entertainment company. We aim to create an integrated, innovative, interactive and immersive model, leveraging our team’s expertise and long history of disrupting the music and tech industries to define the entertainment experience of the future.
At TSX Entertainment, we empower our teams to dream big and solve hard problems - for our fans and our partners. We seek out people who understand that consistent innovation is the result of each member of the team contributing their passion and their ideas.
While we empower our teams to figure out the best solutions to the problems that need to be solved, we also hold those teams accountable to the results. We look for people who are not afraid of signing up for results.
Our team members contribute meaningfully to our growth by inspiring a deep shared understanding, generating unique insights, implementing best practices and collaborating cross-functionally.
TSX Entertainment is looking for a Platform Engineer responsible for the development and maintenance of background services utilized by both consumer facing as well as to service venue operations. You will be assisting in growing and cultivating an organization to service our roadmap and product needs. You will work closely with our enterprise architecture teams to design solutions that facilitate service identity, analytics, payments, search, and streaming solutions.
- Planning and designing features and services
- Be an individual contributor to the codebase
- Evaluate existing systems for integration into our platform
All Candidates Should have:
- Prior experience working with AWS Cloud Services.
- Proficiency in a server side language like Java, Node (JS/TS)
- Experience in an Agile Work Environment
- Familiarity with Databases, Relational or NoSQL
- Familiarity with Serverless Technologies
- Understanding of API Design and Web Services
Ideal Candidates Should Have:
- Experience with specific technologies in the AWS Stack
- API Gateway, Lambda, EC2, RDS or Dynamo DB, S3, Cognito, IAM
- AWS Certifications are a bonus
- Experience with DevOps practices with an emphasis on Continuous Delivery
- Experience with NoSQL Technologies / Platforms
- Interested in personal growth and development