TSX Entertainment (TSXE) is a one-of-a-kind entertainment company. We aim to create an integrated, innovative, interactive and immersive model, leveraging our team’s expertise and long history of disrupting the music and tech industries to define the entertainment experience of the future.
At TSX Entertainment, we empower our teams to dream big and solve hard problems - for our fans and our partners. We seek out people who understand that consistent innovation is the result of each member of the team contributing their passion and their ideas.
While we empower our teams to figure out the best solutions to the problems that need to be solved, we also hold those teams accountable to the results. We look for people who are not afraid of signing up for results.
Our team members contribute meaningfully to our growth by inspiring a deep shared understanding, generating unique insights, implementing best practices and collaborating cross-functionally.
TSX Entertainment is looking for a dynamic individual, who is organized, detail oriented, collaborative in nature to join our content programming team. This team will be working to schedule and program content on our digital signs at our property in Times Square.
This role will be managing our ~sedna Creator content management system, which will power our public facing signs, including our one of a kind 8K sign that faces Times Square on one of the most visited street corners in the world. They will work hand in hand with our Web Development team to schedule/deliver dynamic screens for our billboards.
- Programming / Scheduling digital content for screens and billboards
- Scheduling / coordinating screen content to synchronize in-app content
- Integration Testing with our internal web applications for use within the CMS.
- Communicating and collaborating with our product teams, and consequently other brands, and clients.
All Candidates Should have:
- Problem solving abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with scheduling and coordinating with other teams
- Experience with content management systems
- Able to turn design comps into proper layouts
Ideal Candidates Should Have:
- Worked on the Sedna Platform
- Knowledge of Video Encoding is a big plus
- An understanding of URL paths and parameters
- Interested in personal growth and development
- B.A. / B.S. Degree Preferred