Head of Marketing
TSX Entertainment is a one-of-a-kind entertainment company. We aim to create an integrated, innovative, interactive and immersive model, leveraging our team's expertise and long history of disrupting the music and tech industries to define the entertainment experience of the future. At TSX Entertainment, we empower our teams to dream big and solve hard problems - for our fans and our partners. We seek out people who understand that consistent innovation is the result of each member of the team contributing their passion and their ideas. While we empower our teams to figure out the best solutions to the problems that need to be solved, we also hold those teams accountable to the results. We look for people who are not afraid of signing up for results. Our team members contribute meaningfully to our growth by inspiring a deep shared understanding, generating unique insights, implementing best practices and collaborating cross-functionally.
About the Head of Marketing Position
TSX Entertainment is looking for an experienced Marketing leader who will recommend, implement, and oversee the complete interactive marketing strategies utilizing brand and technology partners, digital developers, and social media. As a leader of Marketing, this role will determine positioning, naming, competitive analysis, external communications, and oversight of the entire consumer product marketing. Core functions include creation/implementation of digital tools and products to maximize fan engagement, working with internal and external partners to extend the brand, oversee lifecycle marketing and performance marketing, drive growth of the social fan base, and increase general awareness through execution of progressive marketing strategies, promotions and events.
- Lead a marketing strategy to increase brand awareness in line with our company OKRs
- Build relationships with media and stakeholders through creative PR strategies
- Direct and manage relations with independent digital marketing agencies
- Manage, interpret, and report on the performance of marketing initiatives
- Be a creative visionary, driving progressive marketing campaigns and inspiring innovation across the team while balancing investment and resources.
- Setting current and long-term goals for internal teams
- Designing and reviewing the Marketing department’s budget
- Monitor all marketing campaigns and improve them when necessary
- Prioritize marketing projects and allocate resources accordingly
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth
- Provide guidance and ideas to organize effective marketing events
- Forecast hiring needs for the Marketing department
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of the company’s objectives
- Proven work experience as a leader of a Marketing organization
- Experience working with and advising executives and executive leaders
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns
- Experience with CRM software and digital marketing tools and techniques
- Communications & influence expertise
- Creative writer
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally with different functional leads to set a marketing agenda and deliver on marketing projects
- Analytical capabilities
- Capacity to manage and extract value from large data volumes.
- Ability to transform data into actionable recommendations and execution
- Strategic mindset, with ability to make difficult decisions
- Excellent leadership and people management skills, with ability to both nurture creativity and drive operational process and accountability
- Experience in digital entertainment and media marketing is a plus
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications or relevant field