Social Media Manager
TSX Entertainment is a one-of-a-kind entertainment company. We aim to create an integrated, innovative, interactive and immersive model, leveraging our team's expertise and long history of disrupting the music and tech industries to define the entertainment experience of the future. At TSX Entertainment, we empower our teams to dream big and solve hard problems - for our fans and our partners. We seek out people who understand that consistent innovation is the result of each member of the team contributing their passion and their ideas. While we empower our teams to figure out the best solutions to the problems that need to be solved, we also hold those teams accountable to the results. We look for people who are not afraid of signing up for results. Our team members contribute meaningfully to our growth by inspiring a deep shared understanding, generating unique insights, implementing best practices and collaborating cross-functionally.
About the Social Media Manager Position
Are you a social media superstar? Do you keep up with the latest Twitter trends and know exactly which Instagram hashtags get people to interact? Our company is looking for a new team member to run our social media accounts. From creating and managing posts to engaging with followers, you’ll be responsible for representing our company’s online presence.
If you think this sounds like the perfect fit for you, our company would love to hear from you.
Social Media Manager Responsibilities
- Manage day-to-day operation of the company’s social media accounts, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and more
- Create and share engaging social media posts, including text, image, and video mediums
- Research current social media trends
- Interact with current and potential clients or stakeholders through responding to comments and queries
- Ensure current social media strategy aligns with company goals and values
- Set key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media posts to measure social media’s success
- Monitor web traffic and SEO
Social Media Manager Requirements
- BA/BS in marketing, communications, or a related field
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Manager
- Experience with social media management tools
- Knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics, and keyword research
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Proficient with Google Docs and graphic design programs, such as Adobe Photoshop
- Excellent written communication, copywriting, and analysis skills
- Knowledge of online marketing channels